Sunday is October 2nd. Again this year, in an effort to reduce costs, we will not be providing you with the traditional packet, but have provided you with the links below for the materials contained in the packets, including the brochures and Resource Guide which contains Preaching for Life ideas and Intercessions. If you choose to purchase a packet or parts of the packet, click here.
I have highlighted direct links to many items below. Some resources will continue to be added, so you may want to look at the main page for other resources that will be helpful to you.The 2016-2017 poster [PDF] brings to mind God’s mercy to us, calling viewers to be merciful in turn–especially in life issues, as indicated by “Respect Life” in the bottom banner. Includes quote by Pope Francis.The following articles are available to order as full-color, 8-panel brochures (download the English and/or Spanish PDFs as bulletin inserts below.)
- Bridges of Mercy for Post-Abortion Healing [PDF] (en español) [PDF]
- Caring for Loved Ones at Life’s End [PDF] (en español) [PDF]
- Every Suicide is Tragic [PDF] (en español) [PDF]
- Seven Considerations While Navigating Infertility [PDF] (en español) [PDF]
- Serene Attentiveness to God’s Creation [PDF] (en español)[PDF]
- Accompanying Expectant Mothers Considering Adoption [PDF] (en español) [PDF]
Here are also additional links for you to access them now:
- The full-color, thirty-one page resource guide [PDF] contains suggestions for using the 2016-2017 Respect Life Program materials, a St. Joseph adoption novena, homily helps, intercessions, quick reference information, 9 Days for Life FAQ, and a ready-to-print 9 Days for Life flyer.
- The full-color reflection flyer [JPG] briefly unpacks the theme using the parable of the Good Samaritan. The reflection is accompanied by Pope Francis’s quote featured on the poster. An image of the hands of a baby and a senior holding each other conveys the beauty of life from beginning to end.
- Please share this information with the Pro-Life Chair in your parish.