Join Catholic men from around the diocese for this year’s Catholic Men’s Conference on Saturday, March 4, 2017 at St. John’s University, Collegeville MN. Join men of all ages and walks of life to explore new ways to renew your faith. Take the time to listen to how Christ is calling you to follow Him. Set aside this one day to reflect on your chosen vocation and how being a man of integrity impacts those around you.
This year our keynote speaker is Bishop Andrew Cozzens, Auxiliary Bishop of the Archdiocese of Minneapolis/St Paul. His topic is Men of Integrity: Men of Life, Men for Life .
Saturday, March 4, 2017
St. John’s University
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – Registration in Great Hall
This is an excellent opportunity for men of faith to gather together to learn, experience fellowship, and grow and strengthen their relationships with their families, their Church, and their communities. In its fifteenth year, the Catholic Men’s Conference has found that the thousands of men who have attended have benefited from this day-long retreat. Many have made it an integral part of their Lenten journey. Opportunities for the sacrament of reconciliation and time for workshops will also be available.
Catholic Men’s Conference flyer – English (PDF)
Schedule of the Day
8:00 a.m. Refreshments – Great Hall
9:00 a.m. Welcome & Opening Prayer
9:30 a.m. Keynote – Bishop Andrew Cozzens
10:30 a.m. Break
10:45 a.m. Keynote – Bishop Andrew Cozzens
12:00 p.m. Lunch – Great Hall
12:30 p.m. Sacrament of Reconciliation
Assumption Chapel (lower Abbey Church)
1:30 p.m. Workshops – Session I
2:30 p.m. Break
2:45 p.m. Workshops – Session II
4:00 p.m. Celebration of the Eucharist – St. John’s Abbey Church
- “Catholic Response to Immigrants and Refugees” – Bishop Donald Kettler
- “10 Things Men Can Do To Promote Life” – Fr. Aaron Kuhn
- “Empowering the Pro-life Generation!” – Fr. Ben Kociemba
- “Defending Life – Beginning of Life and End of Life” – Jason Adkins
- “Life Support: How Men Grieve Their Losses – How We Can Support our Grieving Brothers” – Joel Nathe
- “The Media Mess: How To Keep The Faith” – Steve Gottwalt
- “Made in Who’s Image? Life-Giving Love in the Age of Technology” – Rev. Tom Knoblach, Ph.D.
- “Having Fun With Life in Marriage” – Glenn Lewerenz
- “Respect: Having the Courage to Lead Through Action” – Mike Stalboerger
- “Father and Son Workshop – #Blessed” – Phil, Dick, Noah, Philip, Gabe and Christopher Polipnick
- “The Important Role of the Father in Vocations” – Seminarians Brady Keller, Thomas Skaja, and Nikolas Zabinski
Registration is non-refundable and includes lunch and refreshments:
Through February 10, 2017:
$45 per person
Groups of five or more registered together $40 per person.
After February 10, 2017:
$50 per person
Groups of five or more registered together $45 per person.
Registration Methods: on-line, by mail or in person. No phone registrations.
This is an excellent opportunity for male Confirmation students and their father or strong male role model to learn more about their Catholic faith!